Welcome!

This blog is in its infancy. In the coming days/weeks/months, I hope to change it into a fully functioning, interesting and attractive place to visit. So please bear with me as I take my baby steps.




I wouldn’t trade her for the world!! The Funky Princess is the eldest daughter of friends of mine from church. She had a birthday a few months ago, so I made her a banner in traditional Funky Princess colors. At first, it was displayed on the mantel in their family room.

Then her mom painted her room, and now it has a permanent place of honor. (Insert second photo here)
Here is a photo of the Funky Princess with BoBegan. We were invited to her Pre-School Graduation last month. Don't you just love that smile? (Insert third photo here)
I love my Funky Princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment